DIY Camp craft cocktails are a trend that are quickly gaining popularity and are being made with the same ingredients found in the home decor industry.
It is important to note that these homemade cocktails are homemade and will not be a household item.
The most important thing is to make your own DIY Camp cocktails.
You can use a recipe from any home decor website to craft your own.
If you want to make them from scratch, it is best to do so in your home or garage.
DIY Camp Cocktails Ingredients: 1 bottle (10 oz.) of orange juice (optional) 1 oz. orange juice, fresh (optional, this is what you will use) 1/2 oz. pineapple juice (if using) 1 lime, juiced (optional), to taste (optional – see below) 1 tsp.
lime juice (you will use it in this recipe) Directions: Shake the orange juice and pineapple juice in a blender.
Add the lime juice and juice.
Pour the juice into the orange and pineapple juices in a small bowl.
Let the orange mixture sit for 10-15 minutes, until it becomes thick.
Strain the mixture into a cocktail shaker, add the lime and pineapple and shake until the mixture is smooth.
Garnish with lime slices and pineapple.
Recipe Notes: 1) If you are not using a cocktail mixer, you can use the ice cube tray to mix the cocktail.
You will want to use a cocktail spoon, which you can find at your local craft store.
2) If using a mixer, place a cocktail glass into a large mixing bowl and mix for 10 seconds.
You want the ice to get stuck in the bowl and not fall out.
3) If making your own cocktails, you will want the lime to be in contact with the juice.
Place the ice cubes in a mixing bowl.
Place a glass of orange, pineapple and lime juice into a blender or food processor.
Add a little water if necessary to blend.
Blend until smooth.
4) If adding fresh pineapple juice to your cocktail, it can be made in advance.
Simply place it in the blender or processor, add a little liquid, and blend for 10 to 15 seconds.
If using fresh pineapple, you should add 1 tsp of lime juice per cup.
5) If mixing with a cocktail spoons, make sure you add enough water to make sure the cocktail is not too cold.
If it is too cold, you may not be able to shake it down and get it to form the consistency you want.
6) If creating your own homemade cocktails, use a blender to make the mixture.
Make sure you are using a small amount of water.
Add enough to make it smooth.
If the mixture becomes too thick, shake it up and add more water.
If necessary, you want the liquid to stick to the sides of the bowl.
7) You can add a splash of fresh lime juice to make an interesting twist on a traditional cocktail.
Place one orange and one pineapple into a mixing glass, pour in a splash and let it sit for 15 seconds, until you get a smooth smooth, refreshing cocktail.
The lime is an ingredient that will compliment the orange in this cocktail.
8) If the mix is too dry, add some lemon juice to give the cocktail a tangy note.
If making the cocktail with a mixer and a glass, add just enough lemon juice.
This is not a must, but it adds a little sweetness.
9) If your cocktail is too sweet, add sugar if you want it to be sweeter.
10) If it tastes too sour, add more lime juice.
If adding lemon juice, keep the amount of lime at 1/3 of the amount you would normally use for a cocktail.
11) If a cocktail is made with more than one ingredient, add them all to one drink.
If this is your first time making your cocktail from scratch with fresh ingredients, the process can be challenging.
The goal is to create a cocktail that you can drink as a gift or a treat, and will add an element of novelty to your next camping trip.
If possible, try making a cocktail with one ingredient to get familiar with it.
You might also want to check out this post on the difference between making a DIY cocktail and making a home decor cocktail.
This post contains affiliate links.